corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Carabic blue C20LET Corsa on ebay NO RESERVE!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Carabic blue C20LET Corsa on ebay NO RESERVE!!
Twinny2

User status: Offline
16th Mar 11 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Item number: 260753117884

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 2.0 16v Turbo

General information -

Hi, I have a vauxhall corsa Sri in carabic blue. I have had it for a few years now but I've just got a new car so it's time for the corsa to go. I bought the car as a 1.4 Sri, and have since has a c20xe fitted, and now a c20let. The modifications are endless and remembering them all is going to be a struggle but here goes :

c20let engine, F16 gearbox, kkk hybrid turbo, adjustable boost running 11psi, stage 2 chip fitted (around 240bhp I was told), straight through exhaust , dv26 bailey dump valve, celica Gt-four intercooler sprayer, crystal clear headlights, carabic blue clear rear clusters, carabic blue side repeaters, powerflex bushes all round, steffan BCW chrome 14x8 deep dish wheels with stretched 195/45/14 Tyres, 2.0ltr front brakes with red dot racing grooved discs and pads, koni adjustable front coilovers, avo rear dampers and 90mm FK rear springs, euro wide arches (look smart, not chavvy), smooth boot, front strut brace, rear stainless strut brace, whiteline front ARB, sabelt 3 point harnesses in blue, corbeau sprint buckets (grey and black), cobra subframes, alcantara handbrake and gear gaiters, black roof lining and interior plastics, mountney steering wheel, astra digital dials, hks turbo timer, external boost gauge (splitfire), external tachometer, external oil temp, oil pressure, air/fuel mix gauges, tinted windows all round, top tint windscreen, thatcham cat1 alarm and immobiliser with proximity sensor and remote central locking, in last 12 months had new brakes, ball joints, track rod ends, battery, full fluid change, rear bearings and brake cylinders. Also has fusion component door speakers that are amplified by an amplifier fitted in the glove box.

It is a 1995 N-reg, and is tidy for it's age, there are a few stone chips here and there, the rear wheel arches have a bit of paint missing from where the wide front wheels have flicked stones up. Also there is a bit of damage to the o/s/f wing where the door bent back in the wind, the door has been replaced now though, it has been well looked after and really does turn heads, especially the heads of the drivers of BMW M3's, Toyota celica gt-fours, subarus etc when your passing them :-). My brother has a Mitsubishi Evo VI Tommi Makinen edition and he cannot pull away from me in the corsa (on the straight). It has had the c20let fitted for a year and now I work away from home so i cannot afford to run it. It has been changed on the logbook to a 2.0 but insurance is easy to get with Adrian Flux..

I will be really sad to see this car go. It has been my pride and joy for years now and i have had so much fun in it. Feel free to make me an offer but nothing silly please. If it is the right price, i will sell outside of ebay. Also i am willing to answer any questions you have about the car.

Viewing is also welcome as i am at home all week :-)

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Carabic blue C20LET Corsa on ebay NO RESERVE!! 25 database queries in 0.0081351 seconds