corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Reduce brake dust

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Reduce brake dust
Kieran
Premium Member

User status: Offline
18th Mar 11 at 19:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys

Iv just put my new wheels on and I would like to protect them as much as I can. I don't wanna drive up the road a couple of miles and my wheels and callipers be covered in brake dust.

At the moment I am running standard pads on a 256mm set up. What pads or wheel sealant can I get to reduce stick of the dust and minimise it.

Thanks kieran
corsadonk
Premium Member

18th Mar 11 at 19:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Use the hand brake

I think most performance pads have less dust.
AlexW

18th Mar 11 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Low dust (pads that actually say they are low dust) are crap and should be avoided like mad. Find a good wheel sealant and keep them clean.

New Poll