corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bank Day

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bank Day
Dione J

User status: Offline
31st Mar 11 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
£70 for a shirt? You were getting robbed anyway
will_doyle
Banned

31st Mar 11 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
Jesus some of you lot need to take a chill pill!

I know this is Doyle but on this occasion it doesn't sound like he's done anything wrong? It sounds like a case of a poorly developed payment gateway if it took his payment first BEFORE verifying his address details?

Doyle - yes you will get your money back, I'd say by Monday you should see it back in your account.

Yeah I know, I have borrowed money off my Mum anyway as need the money for the weekend!
will_doyle
Banned

31st Mar 11 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
Originally posted by willay
I get idiots like you everyday calling me about taking money and not delivering goods, normally what happens is your bank is holding the money but they do not know it, I doubt Lyle and Scott are licensed to hold your money and neither are their payment gateway.

When someone orders on our website and gives us something to deny the order like incorrect cv2, bad 3dsecure or address/postcode doesn't match the credit/debit card - the money gets taken from their account, our payment gateway doesnt take the money so its not with them or in our account, its actually in a holding account within the customers bank, if you wait 2-3 days the money will return or if you speak to the right person at your bank they can release it the same day.

Calling them idiots is a bit unfair considering their statement will show that you 'took' the money from their account and majority of people won't know how CC transactions actually work (ie: holding accounts).

Doyle - I'd contact your bank again and double check if the money has actually left your account and ISN'T in a holding account. If it's the latter, see if you can get the funds released.....

The matey said its in a holding account, what does that mean?
Pete_vxl

31st Mar 11 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You may have to wait upto 5 working days however with the authority codes you have been given if the company fax Lloyds then they will remove the pending trans for you. The company will have to fax your card no, date, amount of trans and authority code to Lloyds payment clearing.
Pete_vxl

31st Mar 11 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Holding acc is a Lloyds account which has your pending transaction in for acouple of days whilst your payment clears through to the company. Lloyds wont release your money untill the retailer confirms they want it or they dont but its taken from your availible balance as soon as you click on pay.
will_doyle
Banned

31st Mar 11 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh right cool, last question, is it best for me to go into Lloyds tomorrow and sort it, or phone up Lyle & Scott?
Pete_vxl

31st Mar 11 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lloyds wont help you any further as they wont give you your money. Lyle and scott have to cancel the authorisation mate, then it will go back on your balance.
will_doyle
Banned

31st Mar 11 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok, cheers bud
Root

31st Mar 11 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

doyle pretends he had £140 in his account from various businesses & assets lol
will_doyle
Banned

31st Mar 11 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Root

?
Dom

31st Mar 11 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by will_doyle
quote:

?

fucker attempted to be funny....

Chances are the transaction has already been cancelled but it might be worth phoning Lyle & Scott to verify than the transaction has been cancelled. I'd get onto your bank and see if you can get them to release the funds back into your account.
will_doyle
Banned

31st Mar 11 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
Originally posted by will_doyle
quote:

?

fucker attempted to be funny....

Chances are the transaction has already been cancelled but it might be worth phoning Lyle & Scott to verify than the transaction has been cancelled. I'd get onto your bank and see if you can get them to release the funds back into your account.

haha yh

going to do in morning bud

will let you know what happens lol
Generation

1st Apr 11 at 08:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Pete_vxl
Lloyds wont help you any further as they wont give you your money. Lyle and scott have to cancel the authorisation mate, then it will go back on your balance.

This s correct, ignore all the other made up stuff people have said

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bank Day 23 database queries in 0.0500121 seconds