corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 17th edition exam simulator

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 17th edition exam simulator
Gary
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Apr 11 at 19:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone got one who dosent mind sending a copy my way?

Cheers
C2RL R

3rd Apr 11 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.schneider-electric.co.uk/sites/uk/en/products-services/legislation/17th-edition-wiring/17th-edition-mock-test.page
Gary
Premium Member

3rd Apr 11 at 21:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one, cheers!
Ste
Premium Member

4th Apr 11 at 08:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What score did you get? I got 9/33 but I'm not a household spark so half the shit means nothing to me.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Fro

4th Apr 11 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got 11/33 never done electricity in my life, some were common sense others were guesses
Gary
Premium Member

4th Apr 11 at 10:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

9/33

Got bored half way through and just started guessing as i didnt have a clue!

Best get revising!
XE Col
Premium Member

4th Apr 11 at 20:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got 21/33, although have already done the 17th edition, was nowhere near as difficult as that, also didnt have my regs book to hand, you get to take that in the test
C2RL R

4th Apr 11 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you not done the course? I can't believe anyone would fail if they had. You can take a copy of the regs in with you so you just need to know where to find the answers. You can even write in the book and stick post it notes in there to help you turn to the relevant pages quicker.
John

4th Apr 11 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got 13 out of 33 and I've never looked at anything to do with it.

How can somebody actively seeking it out only get 9
baza31

4th Apr 11 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I badly need to do this, keep putting it off . Why you doing it Gary?
Gary
Premium Member

4th Apr 11 at 20:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just looks good for the job I want to do. Got book off scholsey and been reading through today. Don't seem too bad really.

Surely you should have done it already!
XE Col
Premium Member

4th Apr 11 at 20:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Just looks good for the job I want to do. Got book off scholsey and been reading through today. Don't seem too bad really.

If you have the book its in the bag, you do a one day course, they remind you how to use the book and where certain things are,
Then you take the test with the book there to look through, and as already mentioned, you can make notes in the book etc, not a lot to worry about
Gary
Premium Member

4th Apr 11 at 21:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Book is already covered in post-it notes already, winner.

Cba doing the course, exam only. Will be going through it all with a mate who's already got his 17th.
baza31

5th Apr 11 at 07:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

i should of done and was going to, but then did a 2 year refrigeration course and on a 6 week gas safe course , too many courses not enough time. what u wanting to do now? has the disabled thing gone out of window.
Gary
Premium Member

5th Apr 11 at 11:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
quote:

i should of done and was going to, but then did a 2 year refrigeration course and on a 6 week gas safe course , too many courses not enough time. what u wanting to do now? has the disabled thing gone out of window.

Aye, too much of a fuck on. H&S, red tape etc etc.
Russ

5th Apr 11 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

#winning
C2RL R

5th Apr 11 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just got 26/33! Bit shit that as I'm a sparky and did my 17th 2 years ago. Just shows how much you don't use after the original course!
Gary
Premium Member

5th Apr 11 at 16:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by C2RL R
I just got 26/33! Bit shit that as I'm a sparky and did my 17th 2 years ago. Just shows how much you don't use after the original course!

Same as most qualifications. Just looks good to have it
Haimsey
Premium Member

5th Apr 11 at 16:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

15/33

Like i know what BS#### is

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 17th edition exam simulator 24 database queries in 0.0120780 seconds