corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help needed in kent|??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help needed in kent|??
joebickerton

User status: Offline
6th Apr 11 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi people soon to be doing a conversion from an x14xe to x16xe as my 1.4 engine is now dead.il hopefully be doing it within the next 2months maybe even 1 im located in tonbridge kent and would be great if someone whos done conversions before or has some knowledge of doing them to give me a hand even if i have to pay for the help im willing as i know its not gonna be done quickly.cheers .sorry if i posted in the wrong section
redtom

6th Apr 11 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you can get the car to mine with the engine then leave it here and il do the conversion for a price?
joebickerton

6th Apr 11 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by redtom
If you can get the car to mine with the engine then leave it here and il do the conversion for a price?

how much we talking mate and where are you?

New Poll