corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Fitted saab reds to my let today nightmare

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fitted saab reds to my let today nightmare
c20letandy1988

User status: Offline
9th Apr 11 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a nice set of saab reds from breakers today, got home to fit them whipped injector rail off and all other things in the way as i pulled a vaccume hose off which had a cable tie on the bloody thing shot down the injector hole and into the head so involed me stripping the inlet off which is tight in a corsa engine bay lol and there it was ontop of the valve laughing at me wat a pain to fit injectors hey, so think ill cover the holes up next time
fazza

9th Apr 11 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i did similar when fitting my let mate

dropped a bolt down the inlet, found it there resting on a valve :S

c20letandy1988

9th Apr 11 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh its a pain wen you know its just there arrgghh but all done now and its fires up nice

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Fitted saab reds to my let today nightmare 23 database queries in 0.1746321 seconds