corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Peter Kay - The Tour That Doesn't Tour

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Peter Kay - The Tour That Doesn't Tour
GSi Ghost

User status: Offline
6th May 10 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went on the first night it opened. was sitting right at the front but it didnt make the show any better. To conclude; it was a bit shit.
corsamike

6th May 10 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went last night and thought it was very funny indeed, as did the 7 others I went with.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

7th May 10 at 00:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill be there tomorow at the men

cant wait myself
Carl

7th May 10 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GSi Ghost
I went on the first night it opened. was sitting right at the front but it didnt make the show any better. To conclude; it was a bit shit.
i think this was the first night too, last tuesday? Did he take ages to come on, come on for about 20 mins then have a 25 min interval?
GSi Ghost

8th May 10 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah thats the one Carl. After waiting an hour for him to come on he Rick rolled us and then like you say; came on (and did a few old jokes) and fucked off again! Then I helped myself to a very expensive pint and waited for the next half
Matt H

8th May 10 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My friend went the other day & said it was good. Still mentioning Garlic Bread to get cheap laughs
Nath

8th May 10 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Garlic bread? Garlic, bread? Garlic? GARLIC BREAD?

STFU you fat cunt. Get some new material.
deano87

8th May 10 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just got back from Manc.

I happened to think it was brilliant and hilarious - the encore was a right treat.

Yes he did play on the old material HOWEVER it was what the audience wanted to hear and he didn't play on it for long. The reason he would have done is I only knew of Peter Kay after Phoenix Nights and with Max & Paddy's Road to Nowhere - years after his stand up, so only seen it on DVD. Do to do a bit from that was great.

Well worth the show - his new material was genius and hilarious imho - he's giving the audience what they want, and that is the idea, isn't it?!

Well worth it

EDIT: I did feel robbed after paying £10, yes 10 of the Queen's British pounds, for a programme. They had no prices up, I handed over £10 expecting £5 change and she kept the £10 putting it in her money pouch

[Edited on 08-05-2010 by deano87]
Ian W

8th May 10 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by deano87

I happened to think it was brilliant and hilarious - the encore was a right treat.

Yes he did play on the old material HOWEVER it was what the audience wanted to hear and he didn't play on it for long. The reason he would have done is I only knew of Peter Kay after Phoenix Nights and with Max & Paddy's Road to Nowhere - years after his stand up, so only seen it on DVD. Do to do a bit from that was great.

Well worth the show - his new material was genius and hilarious imho - he's giving the audience what they want, and that is the idea, isn't it?!

Well worth it

EDIT: I did feel robbed after paying £10, yes 10 of the Queen's British pounds, for a programme. They had no prices up, I handed over £10 expecting £5 change and she kept the £10 putting it in her money pouch

I remember going to my first gig years ago and buying a programme - first and last time I ever bought one
Lawrah
Premium Member

15th Apr 11 at 22:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Actually had a brilliant night, second part of it was just totally epic! tears rolling down my face! And Subo was sitting there!
Baz-Zico

15th Apr 11 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just back, second half was awesome, and yea subo sittin chucklin away lol!
Lawrah
Premium Member

15th Apr 11 at 22:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you searched the songs yet to see if they acutally sound like that ? lol
Baz-Zico

15th Apr 11 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive always thought the Titanic one, "the hotdogs go on"! you'll just the sing the others when you hear them now without thinking

"Just let me staple the vicor.."
Lawrah
Premium Member

15th Apr 11 at 23:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my dad is convinced he had edited them.
Baz-Zico

15th Apr 11 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah, i listened to a few of them, and thats the way they are
Carl

16th Apr 11 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bloody hell, doesn't feel like a year ago since I saw him. He must be fucking good at it buy now with a years worth of practice!
Lawrah
Premium Member

16th Apr 11 at 12:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I watched some the manchester one, he does different things. I dont get how he is still fat, I thought he would be fecked and skinny
Simon

16th Apr 11 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by deano87

Well worth it

What the hell is in a programme for a comedian anyway?
Corsa_Sport21

16th Apr 11 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

His stand-up stuff has been the same for years.

His earlier stuff like That Peter Kay Thing and Phoenix Nights never gets boring.Can watch the later back to back and still be in stitches.
DannyB
Premium Member

16th Apr 11 at 14:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saw him in Manchester last May, loved it.
GTM

16th Apr 11 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mrs has us some tickets, not a clue when for though. Some have said its been good others have said its terrible.
stuartmitchell

18th Apr 11 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
Actually had a brilliant night, second part of it was just totally epic! tears rolling down my face! And Subo was sitting there!

I was there on Friday too! Funny as hell when he found SUBO in the crowd

2nd part was awesome. Loved the part where he plays the shovel
stubs

18th Apr 11 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm going on Saturday... I can't wait!
It's the longest I've ever had to wait for a show
Hammer

18th Apr 11 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went last night, very funny. He mentions the old jokes but he doesn't do it for cheap laughs tbh.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Peter Kay - The Tour That Doesn't Tour 23 database queries in 0.0109801 seconds