corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Weight Loss....

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weight Loss....
Tom G

User status: Offline
18th Apr 11 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not talking about ones where you tally up points or have a set cheat meal or day.
Generally speaking, people that go on these crash diets don't last long and when they come off it they put on. You're best off with healthy meals and snacking on fruit, fasted running can help in the morning too.

Or just ignore this and listen to Russ the super dietician? I don't know alot but i have lost 6 stone, dropped to 20% BF in the last 16ish months.
Russ

18th Apr 11 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's really good going mate. I'm not a super dieticain, far from it, she isn't just not eating, she is doing a diet called Cambridge. It isnt just about not eating food for 12 weeks then putting weight back on, its a long term thing where you are eased back onto proper food until your weight is stable. its all very technical.
Shell
Premium Member

18th Apr 11 at 15:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sorry Russ, my sisters doing the same diet and I still refuse to be convinced that it isn't bad as hell for you.

However, each to their own etc etc etc. And I know some people struggle seriously to get the weight off, so if it gets that initial big loss out the way and can then be mantained HEALTHILY then why not.

Also, the atkins diet etc is all very technical and well calculated etc. It's still horrendous for you.

[Edited on 18-04-2011 by Shell]
Rob R

18th Apr 11 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't see how you can have any energy at all on 415 kcal per day, I'd feel constantly knackered.
dannymccann

18th Apr 11 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well by the end of today I will have walked 5 miles and cycled 6 miles, I've been eating all day (every 2-3 hours) and had a big stir fry for tea and my net calories for the day will be roughly 800, which is a calorie deficit of over 1000, which has been the norm now for 2 weeks...I dont feel as tired or as hungry as I did before when my net calories would be about 2500ish...
dean101287

18th Apr 11 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iv lost 3.5 stone in 2 years. Did a year at the gym and didn't really change my diet, then changed my diet as well. Since Christmas Iv been hitting the weights with not much cardio because I got to 15 stone 6lbs. 2 weeks ago I started the cardio again with 30-40 mins of HIIT (Hi intensity interval training) then weights after. Plan to get to 14 stone by June. Currently 15 stone 3lbs. I'm 6'1''
SR91

18th Apr 11 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I swop meals & snacks for tabs, Diet coke & 2 meals a day = Dropping off me :-)
SR91

18th Apr 11 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My dick looks bigger too
Huwsi

19th Apr 11 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
quote:
Originally posted by Huwsi
Couldn't agree more! I've lost 6 stone in the las 13 Months and did that purely by eating healthy and living down at the Gym. I got to a point where my life was being effected and just decided i was gonna sort my self out! I feel much better for it now too

Wow!

Well done mate. That's something to be proud of.

I should ad that you need to eat apples, probably won't help you lose much weight but they are full of anti oxidants and help reduce the bad cholesterol

Yeah, I'm really chuffed but i've got to a point where I'm paranoid about putting it back on

It's funny when i meet someone I haven't seen in a good couple of years and the pull faces because i look so different

[Edited on 19-04-2011 by Huwsi]

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Weight Loss.... 23 database queries in 0.2962098 seconds