corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Stancing without coilovers (photoshop if poss please)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Stancing without coilovers (photoshop if poss please)
Matty W

User status: Offline
20th Apr 11 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i currently have Jamex shortened shocks with -60mm springs fitted, never felt the need for coilovers as i dont drive hard enough for them.
ive read somewhere that you can fit "camber bolts" but wasnt sure if they made much of a diffrence to the stance. any other way of adjusting it? also, is there any way to adjust camber on the rear? it has a standard axle with drums.

big job to do?

[Edited on 20-04-2011 by music1990]

Matty W

20th Apr 11 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also, if anyones good with photoshop
put some - camber on this for me
(nothing silly though)

Matty W

21st Apr 11 at 07:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone? I've seen it done to the rear on a few b's on Google but there is nothing to suggest use of camber shims
AlexW

21st Apr 11 at 08:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can get camber bolts for the front yeah, Not sure how much adjustment your get, But bare in mind it depends how much spring clearance you have.

The rear needs shims/tiny washers, You would need to unbolt the hub, 4 big torx bits on the inside of the beam, and then space the bottom out, its a guessing game on how far you space it though.

A little bit of camber is fine, but by what you say, you mean mega camber, which will make that car handle crap lol

[Edited on 21-04-2011 by AW06]

New Poll