corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 SRI 16V 2005 Sapphire Black

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 SRI 16V 2005 Sapphire Black
SXI - Matt

User status: Offline
27th Apr 11 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall Corsa SRI 1.4 Twinport
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1.4 16v Twinport
Mileage - 65511
Price - 3600 ONO

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07598276317
Contact email address - matthew.mcintyre6@btinternet.com

General information -

Here for sale is my beloved Vauxhall Corsa SRI, I have owned the car now for the last 3 year's & it's been great to own and cost me next to nothing to maintain.

Since owning the car I have only had to change the usual wear & tear items, windscreen wiper's, brake pad's, disc's, tyres ect.

I’ve just had new front disc's & pad's fitted today (19/04/2011) & 12 month's MOT put on the car & the car is taxed till the 30/06/2011.

I had 4 new yokahoma s-drive tyres fitted & tracking done less then 900 mile's ago so are nearly new

Is a lovely car to drive I’ve used it for motor way driving & town driving & it has never missed a beat. Genuine reason for sale, I’ve now got a better paid job & being abit older feel it's time for a upgrade to a newer bigger model.

Being an SRI model it has the following features & extra's from standard,
~ ESP
~ ABS
~ Colour coded bumpers & wing mirrors
~ Electric front windows & both headed & electric wing mirrors
~ 5 Spoke 16" Alloy's
~ Full factory fitted alarm & immobiliser
~ CD/MP3 player with full steering wheel control’s

The car has only 2 owner's since new although on all dvla check's it will say 3 as the car was pre regitered at the garage before the previous owner purchased the car, this can be seen on the v5 document. The car is full HPI clear

I feel I’ve detailed every think I can think of if you have any more questions please feel free to call on the following number any time of the day 07598276317

I'm looking for £3600 ONO car really need's to be seen in person to appreciate the condition I’m very flexible for viewing

Matt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 SRI 16V 2005 Sapphire Black 25 database queries in 0.0086169 seconds