corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » conversion problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author conversion problem
nad123
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
27th Apr 11 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

converted my 1.2 16v corsa to an x16xe but cant seem to get it to run for more than 5 seconds. also i have no eml coming on at all. any help would be great thanks
AlexW

27th Apr 11 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How have you done it, used a sport dash loom?

I'm presuming not though, the reason its only running for 5secs is the imob, You need a matching, ecu, transponder and keychip, all from the same car.
nad123
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

27th Apr 11 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no just joined the wires in the footwell. i thought that when the light flashes its an immobiliser problem, mine doesn't even come on with the ignition
Ian
Site Administrator

27th Apr 11 at 23:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you've no EML at all then that would explain why it's not flashing.

Definitely sounds immobiliser from that description.

New Poll