corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » AMERICA.... F**K YEAH !!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author AMERICA.... F**K YEAH !!!
grez12

User status: Offline
29th Apr 11 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

love it
R Lee

29th Apr 11 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

American Muscle
Ronson

29th Apr 11 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by carboncompsuk
fuel isn't cheap there, majority of the v8's are useless, fat birds i think you mean, macdonalds isn't anything special

[Edited on 28-04-2011 by carboncompsuk]

McDonald's.
sand-eel

29th Apr 11 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuel is cheap at about 60p/L
Eck
Premium Member

29th Apr 11 at 18:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think that looks bad ass And I fucking love that quote. Always have!
Nath

29th Apr 11 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

richc

29th Apr 11 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sand-eel
quote:
Originally posted by DJMartin07
quote:
Originally posted by Daveskater
Fuel is way less there than what we pay here, but (correct me if I'm wrong) their wages are less.

Yep, wages are way less there. We think things are cheaper over there. But seeing as my dad is an semi driver, driving from Phili to New Jersey and back every week about 3 times a week too. He earns around $10k a year, that's peanuts, that's about £6k our money. That's shit to what I earn.

He must be getting bumped tbh, nobody earns that little for those hours.

I was watching 16 and pregnant (looking for fresh milf, but wasnt so lucky), and even he inbread texas boyfriend was on $8.25 an hour and he worked in a convience store as a general bitch.
Lawrah
Premium Member

29th Apr 11 at 23:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think I just sex wee'd.
N3CRO

30th Apr 11 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by richc
quote:
Originally posted by sand-eel
quote:
Originally posted by DJMartin07
quote:
Originally posted by Daveskater
Fuel is way less there than what we pay here, but (correct me if I'm wrong) their wages are less.

Yep, wages are way less there. We think things are cheaper over there. But seeing as my dad is an semi driver, driving from Phili to New Jersey and back every week about 3 times a week too. He earns around $10k a year, that's peanuts, that's about £6k our money. That's shit to what I earn.

He must be getting bumped tbh, nobody earns that little for those hours.

I was watching 16 and pregnant (looking for fresh milf, but wasnt so lucky), and even he inbread texas boyfriend was on $8.25 an hour and he worked in a convience store as a general bitch.

Thats only £4.94 an hour that. Thats shit
richc

30th Apr 11 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes but im comparsion to the lorry driver is what the point i was trying to make. It might only be 4.94 and hour, but if 'everything' is cheaper, its irrelivant. Its all contextual so you cant really compaire it to over here.
N3CRO

30th Apr 11 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by richc
Yes but im comparsion to the lorry driver is what the point i was trying to make. It might only be 4.94 and hour, but if 'everything' is cheaper, its irrelivant. Its all contextual so you cant really compaire it to over here.

I agree
emicen

30th Apr 11 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Minimum wage in every state that has one is higher dollars wise than minimum wage pounds wise over here. Costs are comparable, a 20k pound car here is 20k dollars there.

Housing and food are much cheaper.

If you are a professional, wages are higher than the UK and buy you a better standard of life. My job in the USA pays double in dollars if not more.

Their fuel isn't cheaper because their currency is weaker, its cheaper because they aren't raped on tax. In fact, since oil is a dollar based commodity, the weaker their currency gets against the pound the cheaper our fuel should be, but the tax ensures that is never noticeable enough to be passed on as the production cost is so small compared to the duty.
emicen

30th Apr 11 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As for the car, meh. More tasteful paintjobs on fairground rides and its like the camo manufacturers put on cars at the ring, the lines are nigh on impossible to make out.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » AMERICA.... F**K YEAH !!! 23 database queries in 0.0154150 seconds