corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » saxo vtr T&T

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author saxo vtr T&T
bobbyd1

User status: Offline
6th May 11 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Citreon
Model - Saxo VTR
Engine - 1.6 8v
Mileage - 82k
Price - £1000 or swap

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07825702191
Contact email address - bobbyduerden@hotmail.com

Got my 02 saxo vtr for sale, done 82000 with some service history. mot'd till september and taxed till the end of july. icelandic grey. got new pads and discs front and rear. replaced the rear beam as the bearings went. new front wheel bearings. black angel headlights. meshed front grill. pipercross air filter. powerflow exhaust with middle silencer taken out. lowered 40mm on bilstein dampers on the rear and shocks on the front with 40mm springs. 15 inch black team dynamic 1.2s with 2 nearly new front tyres. 3 rear windows tinted. recent oil, oil filter and gearbox oil change. overall in good condition.

Bad points;

few age related marks. nothing major. however it has hit a bollard on the back but there was minimal damage. wheels need a refurb. apart from these there is nothing wrong at all with it.

u2u for pics and i can send them via e-mail.

thanks.

note : these are pictures before the car was lowered and the back lights have been replaced with standards.

[Edited on 06-05-2011 by bobbyd1]

[Edited on 09-05-2011 by bobbyd1]

[Edited on 09-05-2011 by bobbyd1]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » saxo vtr T&T 25 database queries in 0.0063689 seconds