corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » How does the GSi splitter fit?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How does the GSi splitter fit?
Martin W
Organiser: South East
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th May 11 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does the splitter just fit onto the mounts on the bumper or does it require metal brackets that fit to the bumper and then the splitter?
shaunmods
Premium Member

7th May 11 at 13:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by deadliner
does the splitter just fit onto the mounts on the bumper or does it require metal brackets that fit to the bumper and then the splitter?

They do come with metal plates that go between the bumper and splitter yeah. I took mine off though, I found the splitter sat better without them
Martin W
Organiser: South East
Premium Member

7th May 11 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by shaunmods
quote:
Originally posted by deadliner

They do come with metal plates that go between the bumper and splitter yeah. I took mine off though, I found the splitter sat better without them

cheers,

if you take the plates off how does it fit to the bumper ? just clip in?
shaunmods
Premium Member

7th May 11 at 19:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Screws in

New Poll