corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Car abbreviations - things you've made up??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car abbreviations - things you've made up??
16vKarlos

User status: Offline
   14th May 11 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys,

I just wanted to ask you lot about all the car abbreviations, such as HID's, AFL etc...

At any stage have you ever not known what a certain abbreviation has meant?

For instance, IIRC the centre of the Corsa dash has something called an MFD?

I didnt know what this was but I called it 'Middle Fucking Dash' until I knew what it was

I know I'm strange, but have you made up any of your own? Even if you know what they actually Stand for?

[Edited on 14-05-2011 by 16vKarlos]
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

14th May 11 at 09:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Multi Function Display - MFD (But I quite like yours )

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Rob R

14th May 11 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someone once said to me "I'm just going to pick up the SC for my car" my response was bit harsh calling your a bird a shit cunt when she gets in your car isn't it?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Car abbreviations - things you've made up?? 24 database queries in 0.0101411 seconds