corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Pirates of the Caribbean 4

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pirates of the Caribbean 4
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
19th May 11 at 17:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

meh; 5 out of 10. Couple of good fight/sword fight scenes but never really got going. Worth a watch but not the greatest film this year

Doesn't need to be 3D either, brings nothing to the film.

Trailers wise, Transformers, Captain America and Cars2 look good

[Edited on 19-05-2011 by LiVe LeE]
Cavey

19th May 11 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't understand the appeal of the Pirates of the Caribbean films.

Was surprised they made another one after how awful the 3rd was, but obviously there's still money to be made from them
AlunJ

19th May 11 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I liked the first one, thought the 2nd was shite, didn't bother watching the 3rd then.
RichR
Premium Member

19th May 11 at 17:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't really like the first, didn't like the second and didn;t like the third - that in mind, I didn't like the new one either. If you rated the previous ones, you'll like it but if like most people you think they've got progressively worse then you'll hate it.

Jonny Depp plays a good role and there are some funny inuendos such as liking the "Missionary's Position" etc lots of one liners dropped in, but that was the only really entertaining bit
DannyB
Premium Member

19th May 11 at 17:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

X-Men First Class is what I'm looking forward to
scoob
Premium Member

19th May 11 at 17:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no dout i will be dragged to see this shit
RichR
Premium Member

19th May 11 at 17:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes, looked good from the advert too; infact the trailers were the best part of the film. Transformers for me; even the 3D side of it looked good and I hate 3D
DannyB
Premium Member

19th May 11 at 17:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Watched Thor in 3D a few weeks back and wasn't overly impressed, there was only 2 or 3 parts in the film that it stood out, so to speak.
RichR
Premium Member

19th May 11 at 17:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that was the issue with this; couple of scenes where the sword comes out of the screen etc but I suspect when you watch the none 3D version; there will be parts where you think wtf; why did he do that. Didn't bring anything to the film at all
Brett
Premium Member

19th May 11 at 18:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
I don't understand the appeal of the Pirates of the Caribbean films.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

19th May 11 at 19:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i like them! much better than the ride
C2RL R

19th May 11 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The first one was pretty good but could have been loads better. I was really disappointed with the second and third and shocked to see they made a fourth. Although they are obviously just cashing in on the 3d fad.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Pirates of the Caribbean 4 23 database queries in 0.1949580 seconds