corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MK1 MR2 3.0 V6 Emerald K6 ECU

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MK1 MR2 3.0 V6 Emerald K6 ECU
AlexW

User status: Offline
22nd May 11 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Toyota
Model - MR2
Engine - 3.0 V6 1MZ-FE
Mileage -
Price - £1100

Location - Essex
Contact phone number - U2U Me.

General information - My brothers MR2...

Due to Illness we regret to put this up for sale.

It is MOT'ed and Taxed, I will check for how long, Expected to be until 2012.
It requires a few things to fully finish it, Mapping being one, It also needs a heatshield on the engine.

Engine was fitted early this year, rebuilt around 300 miles ago, New rings, Shells, All new gaskets, Water pump, Belts etc. No proof of this but its a strong engine that once mapped, will run perfect. Has Turbo flywheel and pressure plate with NA friction plate.

Exhaust is a custom system and is fairly loud!

Suspension has KYB dampers all round with coilover conversion on the rear. Fully polybushed.

22v rear brake calipers, with corsa diesel discs.

Emerald K6 ECU, Inovate LC1, Also an AEM X-Wifi in the boot not fitted. AFR gauge fitted next to dials.

The body is solid, Has had both rear arches replaced not that long ago and has no obvious rust.

The whole car has been resprayed and isnt the best finish, Its not a show car!

Everything works as it should, Wouldn't take much to be a awesome cheap fun/track car (As it was intended!).

To finish it off it needs Mapping, Suspension setting up (ideally front converting to coilovers too) and a heatsheild for the fuel tank, This is a must before any long trips, Although May be able to do this if a deposit is paid so you can drive it home. Remember, It needs mapping and while it is driveable, Its not good on fuel, and does not rev perfectly.

Asking £1,100 which is nowhere near as much has been spent on this and will be a bargain for somebody.

If you are seriously interested, U2U me and I will pass you onto my brother, No time wasters!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MK1 MR2 3.0 V6 Emerald K6 ECU 25 database queries in 0.0096779 seconds