corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Who is your worlds best player?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Who is your worlds best player?
Ben D

User status: Offline
23rd May 11 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know, i think he is widely underrated & he kinda flies under the Radar, maybe because there are always an abundance of flashier players around him at United? I'm not sure but obviously it seems the absolute best in the business rate him in the best and i am guessing they are in a better position to judge a player than any of us?

Oh and Charlie Adam said it a couple of days ago he's like the Scottish Zidane so his opinion is equally valid

I get what you mean though, Henry Said something similar to Sky about him in an interview recently.

[Edited on 23-05-2011 by Ben D]
Robbo

23rd May 11 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah in the NYC thing with Georgie Thompson, he said he had a pedigree and was hugely underrated
Ben D

23rd May 11 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea that's the one.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Who is your worlds best player? 24 database queries in 0.0122349 seconds