corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Business logo/advertising designers/printers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Business logo/advertising designers/printers
thegsi

User status: Offline
26th May 11 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My business is relocating in October and me and my Dad have agreed as we're going to have to reprint quote sheets, business cards and various advertising, that we're going to review the logo and design of this. HOMEPAGE is our address with all current logo's but its looking a bit dated.
We're looking for some designs:

- Obviously with a Roofing theme
- Red in colour
- Modern

I know the requirements are simple but if someone within this field would consider drawing up a few designs, I'd be greatful. Dont worry, it won't be for nothing. If the design/layout catches our eye, we'll be throwing plenty of business your way as we get through a lot of letter heads etc.

Send any ideas to supplies@kidderminsterroofing.com

[Edited on 26-05-2011 by thegsi]
Dan
Premium Member

26th May 11 at 16:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You will struggle getting things for free.

Google pocket money designs. I've used him Alot and he is very cheap

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
AndyKent

26th May 11 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't take this the wrong way, but if you want to promote your business well, why would you expect people to design stuff for nothing?

For a non-profit thing you might get people willing to help (like AKs logo design for example).

My only suggestion would be to look for free website templates and find something you like the look of and then tweak it to suit.
Eck
Premium Member

26th May 11 at 17:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you want something designed (but I doubt for free) from a talented lad, speak to young Jonny James. He may be a yorkshire man who straightens his hair, but he is good.
thegsi

26th May 11 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh no sorry I think I've misrepresented my situation. Of course I don't expect people to take time out to do things for me for free. I just wondered if there maybe a few people on here that could advise me on some designs.
Our current supplier has just done me a few designs which look great but thought I'd ask on here also. By all means, U2U me with any fee's incurring for this type of thing (I have no clue on how much) and we can go from there.
AndyKent

26th May 11 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Post them up mate, see which people think is best.
Might give people ideas for improvements.

[Edited on 26-05-2011 by AndyKent]
thegsi

26th May 11 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AndyKent
Post them up mate, see which people think is best.
Might give people ideas for improvements.

[Edited on 26-05-2011 by AndyKent]

OK will do tomorrow. Unfortuately I only have printed versions so will need to scan and post

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Business logo/advertising designers/printers 24 database queries in 0.0107841 seconds