corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Volkswagen Passat 1600

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Volkswagen Passat 1600
weedon

User status: Offline
30th May 11 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Volkswagen
Model - Passat
Engine - 1600
Mileage - 112k
Price - £1295

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07905675171
Contact email address - kill_city@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

Here for sale I have my Pride and joy, unfortunatly it has to go due to needing a Van for work. Over the 2 years I have owned the car it has never let me down, and has been Tastefully modified.

The car has been Lowered on TA Technix coilovers,
Has 18inch Audi RS4 alloys with the volkswagen centercap and plenty of Tread left,
Debadged grill and also a Bra.
Also has an Arm Rest fitted best mod yet!
6k HID kit
Sony HU with Adjuster to left of steering wheel.

The car itself Doesnt have many bad points to list other than laquer peel on the passenger side Rear quater and the passenger door is a little Faulty with the central locking. Both Easy and cheap fix's that I never got round to doing.

Still comes up absolutely stunning after a good Wax/polish.

Anymore Info/Pics needed dont Hesitate to get in touch, best thing would be to text phone or email.

The Private plates are NOT included in the sale and it will have it standard plates of R950 EDA.

£1295

[Edited on 30-05-2011 by weedon]

[Edited on 30-05-2011 by weedon]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Volkswagen Passat 1600 25 database queries in 0.0080020 seconds