corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Nice Astra VXR..

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nice Astra VXR..
Jambo

User status: Offline
2nd Jun 11 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shocker
craig8
Premium Member

2nd Jun 11 at 19:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gearbox was replaced at 70k under warranty, didnt have a dodgy gearbox when i drove it either

E36 328
craig8
Premium Member

2nd Jun 11 at 19:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

infact, other than the gearbox i can only think of one thing thants gone wrong mechanicaly in the two years ive known helen and that was the actuator rod snapping, after that the actuator wasnt set up right so overboosted and brought up codes which was fixed by setting it up as it should have been when fitted, the other was someone not joining the wires properly when doing the cdti box which was fixed by actualy soldering the joins instead of them being twisted together

E36 328
ash_corsa

2nd Jun 11 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks shite to be honest.
Fro

3rd Jun 11 at 07:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by craig8
sold today anyway, away to london i think

Probably see it at lakeside/excel then

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Nice Astra VXR.. 24 database queries in 0.0087869 seconds