corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » where does this go? what is it?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author where does this go? what is it?
danbo

User status: Offline
2nd Jun 11 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wondering what is supposed to connect to this its low down under where alternator is noticed it wasn't connected guessing a pipe goes in it but not sure what?
AlexW

3rd Jun 11 at 07:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On a X14XE/X16XE with aircon?

Its a valve that closes slightly when the aircon is on so it can't heat the air as much, Unless your aircon is working, Don't worry about it.
Mikey_j

3rd Jun 11 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a heater control valve lol
danbo

3rd Jun 11 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer on x16xe with aircon but aircon isn't cold i been assuming it needs a re-gas
i did want the air con working this summer and didnt want to leave it how it was really what do i need to do or connect it too?
cheers
AlexW

3rd Jun 11 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres a little vacuum switch on the passenger turret, Your see a vaccum going to it and then probs a green one coming off it and it should go down and connect up to that.

Hope that makes sence and helps.
danbo

3rd Jun 11 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah right ill have a look one of the l bends on that was plugged with a screw i think. when i connect it up what will it do anyway? what is it for?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » where does this go? what is it? 24 database queries in 0.0116630 seconds