corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Peugeot 106 quiksilver - MOT, 1 prev owner - **£975 for a quick sale**

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Peugeot 106 quiksilver - MOT, 1 prev owner - **£975 for a quick sale**
redtom

User status: Offline
9th Jun 11 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Peugeot
Model - 106
Engine - 1400
Mileage - 103k
Price - Now 975!!

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - u2u me
Contact email address - u2u me

General information -

Peugeot 106 XR Quiksilver in silver
Late 2000 X reg
1.4 8v
103k miles
Only 1 previous lady owner from new!

MOT until 14/09/2011 and will pass another no problems.

Remote central locking
Electric windows
Power steering
Sunroof etc

Outside -

- GTI/Quiksilver alloys with good tyres all round.
- All the standard quiksilver bits so extra foglights, spoiler, 3rd brake light, etc all as standard.
- Lowered on SPAX at the front, and torsion bar adjusted at the rear with shocks. Handles really well and sits just right. Not to bumpy or bouncy still a nice drive.
- Matt black bonnet (not the best of jobs but looks ok, could easily be changed again)
- Stubby ariel

Inside -

- Interior in good condition with mats etc, just needs a good clean (will do so for the buyer)
- Everything works as it should do inlcuding sunroof which also has no leaks.

Engine -

- Standard 1.4 8v engine, quick and good on petrol/insurance etc. Been used daily and serviced regularly so is spot on. Uses no oil/water atall.
- K&N airfilter and cold air intake
- Recent stainless centre exhaust section with 2" straight through backbox tip in bumper cutout (sounds nice with a rasp to it)
- Backbox will need replacing

Nice honest car, reliable etc. Will start everytime you want it to with no hassle.
Be spot on for a first car project to play about with, or use it like it is as a runabout.

Car has a few parking dents around it, a bit of paint flaking off the bumper and a crack in the front bumper aswell. Didnt bother me but easy enough to sort if you wanted to but a really nice looking little car, and would look amazing on black multispokes!

Have previous MOTs, V5 document for it, and both keys with it aswell!

Would be ideal for a track car project to put a gti 16v engine straight in? (IM BREAKING A 106 GTI ASWELL SO COULD DO A DEAL ON A COMPLETE GTI CONVERSION)

NOW £975 or MAY swap/PX for something else just ask

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Peugeot 106 quiksilver - MOT, 1 prev owner - **£975 for a quick sale** 25 database queries in 0.0054450 seconds