corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mk4golf gti £500 ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mk4golf gti £500 ono
eskiboy

User status: Offline
10th Jun 11 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically i brought this car for the wheels and the leathers it had in it, and now wish to sell it on to gain some money back.
its a 1999 1.8 n/a gti with 115k on the clock. runs fine. i replaced the interior with a very good condition cloth one, also put a set of gti turbo wheels on it. the car also has recently had a new exhaust fitted. has the usual full electrics and also has climate control air con.
as u can see from the pics the car is damaged. when i got it the strut was damaged and the lower arm was too, so i replaced these  and now drives fine, so all that needs replacing now is the door and wing and a rear light is all this car needs, there is a couple of scuffs but these are only on the rub strips on the bumpers so can easily be replaced or poped off and sprayed.the car is a cat c so may need a vic test? i see no reason why this would not pass as the car drives fine now.
the car is situated in east london . my number is 07752730354 with any questions.

[Edited on 10-06-2011 by eskiboy]

[Edited on 13-06-2011 by eskiboy]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mk4golf gti £500 ono 25 database queries in 0.0134649 seconds