corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Owner of Harrods and some nice motors

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Owner of Harrods and some nice motors
Jambo

User status: Offline
13th Jun 11 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2002990/Iraqi-playboy-races-Ferrari-Londons-Knightsbridge-streets-120mph.html

Check the vids @ the bottom
Neil

13th Jun 11 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where are the people having to jump out the way? And the bus was ages away when he overtook the mini. No where in the footage is he anywhere near 120mph. Sensationalist journalism.
SteveW

13th Jun 11 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hes a twat but he has very good taste in cars.
colour scheme is unique. Hes got a few cars all the same colour
Neil

13th Jun 11 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
In the footage, pedestrians are clearly seen jumping out of the way as the car races through the narrow streets in a plume of tyre smoke.
In one clip the maniac appears to overtake a Mini at high speed - narrowly missing an oncoming bus.
Internet forum posters claim he topped a staggering 120mph on the busy Sloane Street - where the limit is 30mph.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2002990/Iraqi-playboy-races-Ferrari-Londons-Knightsbridge-streets-120mph.html#ixzz1PAt8p0Oa

Think they've posted the wrong video!
Jambo

13th Jun 11 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by NeilM
Where are the people having to jump out the way? And the bus was ages away when he overtook the mini. No where in the footage is he anywhere near 120mph. Sensationalist journalism.

Its the dailymail mate, thats a given! I wasn't judging him, there was no danger in the video.

Just some cool ass cars and i love the colour scheme

Knew you would like the 599's Steve xmuahx
3CorsaMeal

13th Jun 11 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everyone wants to be an Iraqi playboy these days
_Allan_

13th Jun 11 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only if the pay is good.
SteveoBC
Premium Member

13th Jun 11 at 17:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol i have seen that gold one parked up when iv had to estimate a few porsches around london, its hideous

looks to me ther just hammering 1st and thats that, although a couple looked close, 360 modena flew then saw people crossing and had to slam on which was a bit dodgy

120mph though.......try again daily mail (daily fail more like)
Ben G

13th Jun 11 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as much as i think ''what a twat for speeding'' i have to admire the guy for actually using his motor rather than going around london city centre at 10mph trying to look like a rich gangster from the underworld.
3CorsaMeal

13th Jun 11 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

imo its worth getting caught doing it once every three years
Ben G

13th Jun 11 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They said that their night-time peace was being shattered by the owners racing their sports cars through the streets, describing it as being ‘like the starting grid at Le Mans’.

sounds like heaven to me tbh i would much rather get woken up by the sound of a V10/V12 howling through the streets than the sound of some lawnmower engined cunting moped popping a wheelie because he's hard innit.
Ben G

13th Jun 11 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just saw the mini overtake. the bus was about 100 feet away even after the overtake was completed

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Owner of Harrods and some nice motors 23 database queries in 0.3512471 seconds