corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » NYC - Help needed... Anyone been?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author NYC - Help needed... Anyone been?
Pop

User status: Offline
15th Jun 11 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey...

Off to New York in July and we have got a few things booked already like a show and the baseball. Looking at a few restaurants and someone at work told me about one today. Basically it looks a bit like a letter box from outside and you go through and follow a passage to the restaurant. Anyone ever heard of this or know which one it is?

Cheers
am4nf

15th Jun 11 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive been a couple of times but dont know of the restaurant of which you speak
Doug

16th Jun 11 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Regardless of the restaurant there is one tour you need to do! Its a company called 'real new york' tours. It isn't cheap but it is THE best way to get a feel for the city! Check on Trip Advisor for more info. I'm on a train ATM so can't be more helpful.
I have been a few times so I can give some recommend places to stay, eat and do if you were interested.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » NYC - Help needed... Anyone been? 23 database queries in 0.1002021 seconds