corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1999 Corsa C20XE Sport (Scotland)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1999 Corsa C20XE Sport (Scotland)
McWillster

User status: Offline
20th Jun 11 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make: Vauxhall
Model: Corsa
Trim: Sport
Engine: 1998cc (C20XE)
Mileage: 79,000 Miles
Price: £1000

Contact phone number: 07979696096
Contact email address: rhys.mcwilliam@akersolutions.com

The Script:

Hello, basically i've had the car for about the past 2 years and it has now come time to sell it on. One of the main reasons for sale is that I am heading off to Ibiza at the end of July and any money i can make between now and then will hopefully make the expierience even better.

I won't go into loads of detail about the car. If you have any questions after the add then please don't hesitate to give me a ring.

Basically it started life as a 1.4 Sport and has obviously been converted to the C20XE engine (2.0L Redtop). The car is still registered as a 1.4 so it would be up to new owner to change if they wanted.

The engine has recently had a freshly skimmed head, head gasket, timing belt and general sevice. Car runs well, starts first time and doesn't suffer particularly heavy from the ticking hydraulic tappets that these engines are know for.

The car is pretty much standard as i'm a big fan of the looks of the Sport model. The only changes made have been the addition of a 60mm G-MAX shocks and springs kit and a set of non standard alloys which i think work ok on the car.

Bodywork is as you'd expect from a 12 year old car. Few paint chips here and there, couple of small surface rust patches but nothing major. Structurly the shell is solid and the chassis is rot free.

I currently live in Aberdeen during the week and head home to my parents every weekend where the car is stored in one of my fathers buildings.

I have no problems in meeting anyone off public transport or by any other means and going out to have a look at the car.

If your interested then please don't hesitate to give me a shout on: 07979 696 096

And if you want any photos then i can send a couple over. I don't have loads as i just got a new phone but i have one or two.

Pictures:

Thanks,

Rhys McWilliam

[Edited on 16-08-2011 by McWillster]

[Edited on 16-08-2011 by McWillster]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1999 Corsa C20XE Sport (Scotland) 25 database queries in 0.0115941 seconds