corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fitting harnesses

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fitting harnesses
danny_dub

User status: Offline
20th Jun 11 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When fitting a harness do I have to drill my own holes for the eye bolts or are there some there I can use?

Cheers
Kieran
Premium Member

20th Jun 11 at 14:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Use the standard belts ones near the doors, standard boot floor ones then near the hand brake they need drilling. But watch out for the hand brake cable the other side! Hope this makes sense and helps a bit?
djgritt
Premium Member

20th Jun 11 at 15:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Use standard mounts for all 3 points (if a 3-Point harness)

You use the lower seatbelt mount for the Door side straps, and use the Seatbelt Buckle mount for the Inner side straps

No need to drill anything for 3 Points atall.

djgritt
Premium Member

20th Jun 11 at 16:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=551709

New Poll