corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Puma 300mm Brake conversion

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Puma 300mm Brake conversion
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Jun 11 at 17:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im selling the 300mm conversion calipers. These have had new seals, slide pins etc within the last 6 months, have been stripped down completely and cleaned, see my project thread for pics of this

They come with hoses, pads with plenty left on them, and bolts to bolt them to the car. I also have discs which if you are collecting in person are welcome to take they havent much wear on them other then surface rust which will disappear as soon as you use them, but they arent worth posting too heavy,

Fitting is straight forward see my guide here

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=7991

And I will also throw in the 12.5mm drill bit needed to enlarge your knuckles for an extra £5er

Cost: £115 posted, or £100 collected. + £5 for drill bit if required.

Based in Worcester

u2u me if interested this is a great conversion

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Puma 300mm Brake conversion 25 database queries in 0.4357822 seconds