corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 106 gti's

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 106 gti's
taylorboosh

User status: Offline
22nd Jun 11 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fir3vip3r
Guess what, black is white.

big eck

22nd Jun 11 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by john-d
i didnt once say that they are similar? have you read the thread? i said that they didnt do 0-60 in 7.4 seconds as both parkers and the trader say otherwise..

Do you believe everything you read?
Eck
Premium Member

22nd Jun 11 at 21:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by john-d
http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/specs/summary.aspx?model=127

parkers say the saxo wont do it in 7.4

You laughed earler because there was no timing equipment... Yet when given the times WITH it, you say it's bullshit? Factory figures aren't always bang on. Power, performance, mpg... Do you dispute any of the other two?
taylorboosh

22nd Jun 11 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate, you already gave in, your comment is disqualified
Eck
Premium Member

22nd Jun 11 at 21:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't help it. I get infuriated with stupidity. You're eventually going to say this entire thread was trolling to cover your back for being retarded to start with, and that will annoy me even more
taylorboosh

22nd Jun 11 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry, this whole thread was trolling
22B

22nd Jun 11 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Owned all of the cars mentioned apart from 306 GTi 6 (VTS phase 2, 206 GTi, 206 GTi 180, cliosport)

VTS/106 GTi and 206 GTi are all on a par, nothing in it with either. The 180 is a little quicker but not a massive difference, same speed as the 172/182,

I could see a VTS or 106 GTi sit on my the back of a180/cliosport quite easy, at the end of the day theres only around 50 hp and the weight factor, so none of these cars are going to blitz one another, and the drivers are another factor.

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 106 gti's 23 database queries in 0.0098789 seconds