corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Genuine Mantzel powerbox

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Genuine Mantzel powerbox
M1400

User status: Offline
25th Jun 11 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For Sale:

1 of the last of the genuine Mantzel powerboxes for vauxhalls x14xe and x16xe engines.Was used only 1 year on my corsa( 4000km) and i`m selling it since i now have a redtop. powerbox is complete with throttle body and spark plugs. Box is painted in arden blue by a car painter in arden blue so no aerosol crap

A powerbox makes the engine rev a lot better,makes it sound a lot better and horsepower gains of 20hp are proven on rolling roads

For those who don`t know mantzel powerboxes:

11042009319clean by FrankvanWoerkom, on Flickr

26012008177 by FrankvanWoerkom, on Flickr

price for the complete set including shipping is525 euro= approximately 465 pounds

(sorry for my bad english)

[Edited on 25-06-2011 by M1400]
M1400

User status: Offline
25th Jun 11 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good offers are welcome to btw

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Genuine Mantzel powerbox 25 database queries in 0.0108330 seconds