corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » accident?!?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author accident?!?
thomasgc

User status: Offline
29th Jun 11 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just had a slight accident minutes ago and some idiot slammed on in front and made me slam on and cut a long story short my car hit kerb and smashed front end and rear into kerb about 30, my back wheel isnt straight and making a weird sound havnt took into garage because not open and think back asle is broke if so how much to replace? wheel shakes a bit when driving and still if shook help?!? thanks peeps
dragon2309

User status: Offline
1st Jul 11 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need to take it apart to see really, could just be stub axle... might just be easier to source a whole new rear beam from a scrappy or something and swap the entire thing.

New Poll