corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cheap Clio 1.2. Nice little car, MOT'd and reliable.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cheap Clio 1.2. Nice little car, MOT'd and reliable.
cavmad

User status: Offline
16th Jul 11 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Renault.
Model - Clio.
Engine - 1.2
Mileage - 91,000.
Price -

Location - (same as my profile) Chester
Contact phone number - U2U me please.
Contact email address - U2U me please.

General information -

1996 Renault Clio 1.2 five door.
MOT'd December 2011.
Recently had two new tyres and two front discs.
Cracking little runner.
Very cheap to run, tax and insure.
Starts first time.
Clean, tidy unabused little runner.
Handy being the five door model as access to the rear is easier than a three door and five door cars are cheaper to insure.
Any inspection welcomed.
Bad points:
Needs boot strut bracket, this is a bolt on/off job and probably a fiver from a scrappy. Will try and get one but will depend on time available.
Road tax expired: can tax (at your cost) if wanted but only once a deposit has been received.
Awaiting V5 to come back in my son's name but new keeper's bit is here, you can collect the car from my house and a full, written receipt will be issued.

£395 ono, offers welcomed but I'm only going to take you seriously if you're stood in front of me with the money in your hands.
It's on sale until deposit or full payment received.
No 'txt tlkrs' and no morons.
I cannot keep it here for weeks on end until you've mugged your nan, got your paper round money or robbed a small Post Office.

Collection only from Chester, Cheshire, very close to motorway network.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cheap Clio 1.2. Nice little car, MOT'd and reliable. 25 database queries in 0.0338631 seconds