corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Barnselona

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Barnselona
Carl

User status: Offline
1st Aug 11 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jow6WneNV2s

Only pre season but I have high hopes for this Keith Hill geezer!
AlexSXI

1st Aug 11 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not only because of this video, but their strengthening etc, surely must be an outside shout for promotion each way ala Blackpool last year!
Carl

1st Aug 11 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I very much doubt it, lost Shackell to Derby who was captain and player of the year, also a lot of players brought in are lower league so they are untested, I think most people around here will be happy to survive and build as long as its good football, which seems Keith Hills ethos. Also there is 5 or 6 big teams these days in Championship; Leicester, West Ham, Birmingham etc it's going to be a tough season. Although a Blackpool scenario and a return to the prem again would be quality!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Barnselona 24 database queries in 0.0102320 seconds