corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa wheels fitment, Details inside, Help needed.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa wheels fitment, Details inside, Help needed.
Tomm R

User status: Offline
1st Aug 11 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys.

After some help here on some wheel choices.

My previous wheel choice has consisted of trying to get as much poke as possible and run wheels with a very low ofset (ET15 sort of thing).

Now i am after some wheels for my corsa and i think my research has shown they have a very high offset with Compomotives at ET49.

Now i have found some wheels which i really really like, I am on the brink of buying them but first want to check they are the correct fitment for my corsa and that i will not run into any issues.

The wheels have the size of...

15"
16x7J
ET40

Tyre wise they are running 195/45.

Can anyone confirm if these will fit on my corsa B with no troubles of arch contact or rubbing?

The wheels are exactly what i am after and i have been looking for a set for nearly 2 weeks now.

Any help would be lovely!

Thanks
Tomm R

1st Aug 11 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I snapped and bought them!

Lets just hope they fit.
redtom

1st Aug 11 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Used 15x7 et38 on a corsa with slight archwork so they will be fine mate.

What wheels?
Icepick

1st Aug 11 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

be sure the rear arch bolts dont catch the tyre when going over bumps
Tomm R

1st Aug 11 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks Tom, hoping they don't cause me any troubles. Think i will need arch work with these? They are nothing special at all but the price seemed more than fair so i though i would take them. They are Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 with 100 mile old Toyo Proxes and i got them for £165. Will be a ok stop gap until i can get what i really want.

I would have liked a set of Speedline Turbines...

But couldn't find any, Didn't know how they would fit,couldn't be bothered with the hassle and probably counld't afford any if i found any.

I'll put some photos up maybe when i get them.

i keep meaning to get back to you about them parts! Once i have collected these ill pay you a visit... Again
redtom

1st Aug 11 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Turbines... awesome wheels. They fit aswell.

Should get away with trimming the plastic arches slightly and bonding them on/taking the rear nuts off but any problems can always bring it up mine and il give you a hand mate.

New Poll