corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » egr valve on a corsa b 1.2 16 valve

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author egr valve on a corsa b 1.2 16 valve
ariesmanmike

User status: Offline
7th Aug 11 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi in need of some help,
after messing about with the dash, to find that some lets say naughty boy had removed the ecu light from behind the dash lol, i found that my egr valve after diagnostics was playing up i was told you can clean them with break cleaner down the inlet side of air intake, after removal of filter, i tried this but same same, wasnt sure just how much you squirt in , on running , but its still the same, so, i now need to exchange the egr valve, so do i have to remove the tube from back of inlet manifold or just disconnect at egr body ??? also do i loose a lot of water when removing hose to egr body?? and also, what gasket is between egr and block, , any tips on this please, and will it reset the ecu after that or do i have to re diagonse it ? to re set ???

many thanks in advance, mike

New Poll