corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Changing Conviction Codes..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Changing Conviction Codes..
Darkside-Dee

User status: Offline
   19th Aug 11 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just wondering if any of you guys know if this is possible?

I've been given an MS60 for swerving and its nigh on impossible for me to get insured, havent told my insurance yet though, its got from £700 a year fully comp mods declared to £4600 with 3 points on,

Has anyone been given this conviction or know of anything that i can do to get it changed,

or any insurance company that doesnt pull my kegs around my ankles and go balls deep!

Cheers Dee
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

19th Aug 11 at 09:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shouldnt of swerved then you wouldnt have the problem really.
Darkside-Dee

19th Aug 11 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

avoiding pot holes in a lowered car, we all do it
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

19th Aug 11 at 09:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Must of been a valid reason why they gave you points and fine. I bet it wasnt just as simple as avoiding a pothole in a safe manner
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

19th Aug 11 at 09:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
MS60 Offences not covered by other codes

No wonder they don't want to insure you when they're not actually sure what you've done.

How did you get points for avoiding pot holes?

[Edited on 19-08-2011 by Mike B]
Eddx14xe

19th Aug 11 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never even knew you could get a ticket for swerving. I just though if it was dangerous, then you would get done for dangerous driving.

Good job when i was swerving around pot holes at 40mph the police car behind me gave up following me
Darkside-Dee

19th Aug 11 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

road in sunderland which is plagued in pot holes, its like driving down a mine field, but this time there was a copper van which recorded me doing it and reported me for "drive not being in control of vehicle" with the spelling mistake, had a letter to confirm i was driving and got a letter saying 3 points £60fine with no type of conviction code in mention as if it was this was i would have refused it and took it to court

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Changing Conviction Codes.. 23 database queries in 0.0119998 seconds