corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Me and my mate have just enrolled in this at work...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Me and my mate have just enrolled in this at work...
Brett
Premium Member

User status: Offline
18th Aug 11 at 15:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by oceansoul
No way would they let some randomer sit in the cockpit jumpseat
Only if you tell them your name's Frank Abagnale
RichR
Premium Member

18th Aug 11 at 15:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by oceansoul
quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Whats the jump seat

Air crew seat, often left empty and available to family/friends of the air crew. You tend to sign a waiver to say that you agree to open the door etc in the event of an incident.

its a fold down seat by the main exit plus normally another in the cockpit.

No way would they let some randomer sit in the cockpit jumpseat

I meant the one near to the exit. That said, I've heard of them using the cockpit one for "Make a Wish" foundation etc

[Edited on 19-08-2011 by LiVe LeE]
Matty SRi

18th Aug 11 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I once paid 2p for a flight to Ireland! Yes, 2p! Surely flights like that available to go somewhere?
Dom

18th Aug 11 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Twitter/fb is a good idea. There was some guy on twitter really that went around the world and stayed at his followers houses for free. Got lifts everywhere etc.

That the Paul Smith (Twitchhiker i think) guy? There was also a uk artist that did something similar within the uk, stayed and travel around for free using his followers; in return he played songs/gigged at their house etc.
jmepamplin

18th Aug 11 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a cracking idea, good luck raising the money!
makincorsac

18th Aug 11 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how old are you because a mate of mine did this .... he went to a car hire place and they needed a car moving 300 miles away so he did it for them free for them and free for him
A2H GO

19th Aug 11 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by makincorsac
how old are you because a mate of mine did this .... he went to a car hire place and they needed a car moving 300 miles away so he did it for them free for them and free for him

I'm 25 mate. Soon as we know the dates were gonna start making phonecalls and lining something up.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Me and my mate have just enrolled in this at work... 23 database queries in 0.0096309 seconds