corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » "96 1.2 corsa, 12 months MOT 2 months Tax 80K - Drive home - £550

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author "96 1.2 corsa, 12 months MOT 2 months Tax 80K - Drive home - £550
Tomm R

User status: Offline
23rd Aug 11 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1.2
Mileage - 80,000
Price - 550

Location - Medway Kent
Contact phone number - PM for Number
Contact email address - PM me

General information -

This car is a 1996 1.2 Vauxhall Corsa Montana.

The car will come with MOT untill August 2012 and tax untill the end of September so this is ready to drive away!

The car has covered 80K and is in great condition. Mechanicaly the car is perfect, there are no problems with the car at all. Mechanicaly the car is standard and has recently had new shocks, springs, wheel bearings and exhaust system fitted.

The car is flame red but unlike most i have given the car a few hours worth of cleaning and there are no faded or damaged areas on the car at all.

The car is also rust and rot free.

The interior is again all standard and has no wear, burns or any other damage.

Considering this is a 1996 car and has been on the road for 15 years i think it is in very good condition and is all good to go with a years ticket on it!

For this i am after £550, turn up and drive it away!

Any questions fire away!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » "96 1.2 corsa, 12 months MOT 2 months Tax 80K - Drive home - £550 25 database queries in 0.0081131 seconds