corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Who has Football Manager 2011?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Who has Football Manager 2011?
Russ

User status: Offline
4th Sep 11 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was thinking we could do a little challenge..

All pick the same team and see who can acheive the most in 1 season (to begin with)

[Edited on 04-09-2011 by Russ]
webbo_23

4th Sep 11 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should take a blue square north/ south team as far as possible. Ive currently got dover into league 1, with 3 promotions in a row
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

4th Sep 11 at 19:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have 2010 i think
Cavey

4th Sep 11 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have 2011, but i can't be trusted to play without cheating. E.g. Save the game before a big match, if i lose, restart game I'm a fraud.
Eck
Premium Member

4th Sep 11 at 21:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was about to say that You wouldn't know who was genuine and who was scamming
Jake

4th Sep 11 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in that case, pick a team in the lowest division and see who achieves the most by any means possible in one season
AdZ9

5th Sep 11 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

by any means possible? easy, open up the editor, give the club insane amount of money and reputation then buy good players. It's not a challenge.

You can see how many times someone has saved their game, if it is an insane amount of saves they obviously do the save cheat. You could set it to auto save every 2 weeks or a month in game, then you can work out roughly how many saves is a "real amount"
Russ

5th Sep 11 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could do it with x amount of saves
and photographs of squads.. although you could just move messi to the reserves for the photos...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Who has Football Manager 2011? 24 database queries in 0.0154331 seconds