corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » is anyone on here a lawyer

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author is anyone on here a lawyer
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Sep 11 at 00:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im pritty sure she told him she was on the pill but she forgto to take it.. something along those line anyways chloe
Eddx14xe

6th Sep 11 at 00:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The only way the courts will not let him see the baby is if he is a threat or unfit to care for it, he seems a decent person so i cant see these being used against him.

She cant just have his inheritance because she gave birth to his baby, she has no right to it at all.

I would probably go see a solictor about going to court, it will look good on him if he does it first because it is showing he cares about his daughter and wants to be a father to her. A solictors letter might even shit her up and she will give him his stuff back and let him see her.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

6th Sep 11 at 00:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers edd, sounds like a good plan tbh, im seeing him tomorrow so ill let him know then

shes a proper nutcase, fully shudnt of got involved with her in the first place tbh
Eddx14xe

6th Sep 11 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chloe so what if the stuff was bought for the baby?

It was in HIS flat, for HIM to use when HE is caring for his daughter.

If they bought it as a couple and he then took it and left her with nothing, then i can see why she would do it. From what we have heard though this doesnt seem to be the case.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

6th Sep 11 at 00:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quite literaly the only thing she has spent any money on is 15 quid on a second hand stoller off ebay, everything else was from his hard earned moneys, therefore everything legaly is his for his flat for when he is with his daughter isnt it?
Eddx14xe

6th Sep 11 at 00:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Please be aware i havent done law etc, but i cant legally see why she would have a right to his inheritance, can stop him from seeing his daughter, break into his home and vandalise his car.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

6th Sep 11 at 00:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

his car which is now my car (was gutted about that tbh haha)

but still i appreciate the help edd
Eddx14xe

6th Sep 11 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes its all his, he might have to prove it by receipts and bank statements though.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

6th Sep 11 at 00:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he has 90% of receipts but he keeps all his bank statements in order in a file haha so he will have everything as he didnt pay for any of it by cash
Lynny

6th Sep 11 at 06:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Since when does he have to see the kid 50% of the time to pay any child support?!
Conway563

6th Sep 11 at 06:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lynny
Since when does he have to see the kid 50% of the time to pay any child support?!

I lolled at that

Just tell him to go see a solicitor, if he's that bad off he'll get legal aid. I didn't pay anything when I went through my divorce and custody discussions
Dan
Premium Member

6th Sep 11 at 06:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea she was out of order for breaking in, but the stuff is for the baby. No respectful parent would deprive there child of the best stuff they have. She may not have anything as she was using the stuff they bought together, then all of a sudden she has nothing.

Baby comes first, no matter who has the babies stiff, they need it. You can pick stuff up you need if/when you see the child.

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
RichR
Premium Member

6th Sep 11 at 06:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

C.A.B. would be my first point of contact.

As far as the "baby stuff" goes, He has to take account as the baby's father (if a paternity test so proves) and as such it shouldn't form part of an argument - a child shouldn't be a go between in a parent's arguments and its a depressing thought to think a child is brought into the world given these circumstances. I'm sure your mate wants the best for the child and if the best means providing the "baby stuff" that has already been bought then so be it. I disagree with the breaking in BUT he has a responsibility to provide for the child and to give that child the best start in life possible.

I think he needs to tread carefully, let her be the psycho, let her break in, let her cause shit for him but don't retort, don't try to get even. Follow the professional route and show that He is the more mature and responsible one; this will look good as and when proceedings occur. Keep a log of every call, text, message, email, turning up at the house etc. It'll be hard to prove and wouldn't stand up in court necessarily but you can bet She won't. keep every text for a starters though and don't get into arguments which aren't necessary
Russ

6th Sep 11 at 06:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucking kids need to sit down with some mature people and sort their shit out so the baby is looked after
RichR
Premium Member

6th Sep 11 at 07:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AND no one with legal training will give free and impartial legal advice over a forum on the internet. Its too risky and against professional ethics plus they're nto covered by any kind of indemnity insurance in the event that they give abd advice.

If money is that tight, the system is designed to assist but start with C.A.B.
Lynny

6th Sep 11 at 07:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is the problem when kids start having kids IMO
antnee

6th Sep 11 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does the GF have problems with her dad?
Neo

6th Sep 11 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlaFFy_91
ive told him that legaly they where never together as they where just boyfriend/girlfriend so she cant take a single penny off him and that if he doesnt see the kid atleast 50% of the time he doesnt even have to pay her child support

Might be wrong but I don't think either of these statements are true.

If they were living together she can claim they were common law partners. Very difficult to disproove this too as by living together it implies you are sharing everything etc etc.

In my experience, he will have to pay child support whether he is seeing the kid or not, and tbf its his child and too right he should help pay for it.
John

6th Sep 11 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seeing kid 50% of the time is rubbish but imo if either parent wants too see the kid they should be allowed the 50% or refuse to pay any money.

What should happen is people should wait until they have grown up a bit and got married.
flybikeslee

6th Sep 11 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

isn't the lad 16?
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

6th Sep 11 at 17:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hes 18 shes 16 yer lee :/

Oh and neo they were never living together. It was his flat that he bought himself and was down as fully his and she stayed over maby 1nce every cuple of weeks
So she was never actualy living there if you get me?
gtitim

6th Sep 11 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

With regard to inheritance etc; she has no legal claim - it's his, not the baby's, and not hers. Were they married, i think she would struggle to get it, let alone as bf/gf, given that he isnt even in possession of it.

With regard to child support - he will be liable for it, even if he doesn't see the baby. I think its 15% of wages as a rule, and there is no requirement for access. My advice would be go one of two ways - either agree a weekly / monthly amount and some access terms - so many nights a week, alternate weekeds or whatever, and get it in writing - or go through CSA for the paymentsand go to court for access - get it agreed by a court then she can't break the agreement. this will cost several £100 if you get a solicitor - she will probably get legal aid as shes 16.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » is anyone on here a lawyer 24 database queries in 0.0195990 seconds