corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Balotelli

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Balotelli
Tom

User status: Offline
25th Jul 11 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
your sig is still wrong btw

I know, but i will leave it as it is because that's what your profile said, takes one massive retard to get his DOB wrong

Nice sig yourself, the thing is, i could financially advise people on this site, i am good at it, i got caught out with changes in circumstances in my own finances and i am now sorting them out. I never budgetted for a loss in income of about 1000 a month

But as soon as i can get some overtime i will be back betting and making myself some money to clear these debts

Sorry but that made me I'm not making light of your situation though, it's a shit position to be in, the best way to sort it is to budget mind, not rely on betting. I'm pretty sure an IFA would offer similar advice too
Rick Draper

25th Jul 11 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://youtu.be/i-tagn3lB3I
Hammer

25th Jul 11 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's a perfect fit for Man City in fairness.

Thinks he is better than he is because he's got a bit of money and fame.
Russ

25th Jul 11 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Let ne get this right...

When he plays.. You, are under the impression, he is "fucking class"?

My oh my
Rick Draper

25th Jul 11 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's a right fucking chopper.

On bonfire night he decided having never been a part of it he would spend £3k or something like that on fireworks and then proceeded to fire them from his penthouse at Beetham tower.

Only decent thing he has done is abuse that hooker at the centre of the rooney scandal and got her banned from the restaurant.
strick206

25th Jul 11 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
your sig is still wrong btw

I know, but i will leave it as it is because that's what your profile said, takes one massive retard to get his DOB wrong

Nice sig yourself, the thing is, i could financially advise people on this site, i am good at it, i got caught out with changes in circumstances in my own finances and i am now sorting them out. I never budgetted for a loss in income of about 1000 a month

But as soon as i can get some overtime i will be back betting and making myself some money to clear these debts

Sorry but that made me I'm not making light of your situation though, it's a shit position to be in, the best way to sort it is to budget mind, not rely on betting. I'm pretty sure an IFA would offer similar advice too

I agree, it looks stupid based on my post about struggling with money. But i am good with it believe it or not, i spent so much time sorting out family and friends that i lost track of my own and then lost that income and bang - screwed.

I have a degree in financial studies and have saved many of my family and friends hundreds of pounds, the gambling side of it is just what i used to do with my previous job, unfortunately i used the bank i had to pay the bills which was a stupid move.

I regularly used to make 1000 a month doing the gambling, i got all my accounts closed because of it and now have to do it in other peoples names. I just need to get doing it again

The gambling is all after i have sorted my budget though, that will come once i build up a couple of grand to start it again, pay rise soon to help with that
Tom

26th Jul 11 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rick Draper
He's a right fucking chopper.

On bonfire night he decided having never been a part of it he would spend £3k or something like that on fireworks and then proceeded to fire them from his penthouse at Beetham tower.

Only decent thing he has done is abuse that hooker at the centre of the rooney scandal and got her banned from the restaurant.

On the subject of that hooker, apparently she walked into a club called Mosquito in Liverpool on Saturday night where Colleen Rooeny was with all of her mates. She literally got chased out of there
Tom

26th Jul 11 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I agree, it looks stupid based on my post about struggling with money. But i am good with it believe it or not, i spent so much time sorting out family and friends that i lost track of my own and then lost that income and bang - screwed.

I have a degree in financial studies and have saved many of my family and friends hundreds of pounds, the gambling side of it is just what i used to do with my previous job, unfortunately i used the bank i had to pay the bills which was a stupid move.

I regularly used to make 1000 a month doing the gambling, i got all my accounts closed because of it and now have to do it in other peoples names. I just need to get doing it again

The gambling is all after i have sorted my budget though, that will come once i build up a couple of grand to start it again, pay rise soon to help with that

Fair enough, I was half joking with my post I have gone from the worlds worst with money to pretty meticulous with budgetting these days. Me and the missus have 4 accounts between us and I manage all of them to ensure I cannot access money that I don't have etc (which used to happen alot after a few beers ). I was suprised at how easy it was once I'd done the hard work at the beginning but there's always the odd curve ball that tries to fuck you up

I'm sure you'll be back on your feet soon enough
Tommy L

5th Sep 11 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Balotelli was on the bench for italy's game against the Faroe Islands, so what does he do? Uses his iPad whilst on the bench
Rick Draper

5th Sep 11 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy L
Balotelli was on the bench for italy's game against the Faroe Islands, so what does he do? Uses his iPad whilst on the bench

FLOL You have got to wonder whats going on in his head
Nath

5th Sep 11 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bloke is a mental case
Jake

5th Sep 11 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont think he fully understands how important football is to some people. his heart is in the right place though
Hammer

5th Sep 11 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon his skin colour is to blame personally.
Ben J

8th Sep 11 at 07:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mafia links!!! Don't mess with the 'telli

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14828585

[Edited on 08-09-2011 by Ben J]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Balotelli 24 database queries in 0.0111539 seconds