corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » rear springs, MHW's, vectra OPC grille

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rear springs, MHW's, vectra OPC grille
staggy

User status: Offline
11th Sep 11 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got two sets of 40mm rear springs - think one is a gmax set but dunno about the others. good condition, neither are that old really. £10 per set

smoked rear lights, i THINK they are MHW's but im not sure unless theres a way to tell...
they look spot on from the outside but a couple of the mounting points are broken. still bolted onto my car alright but i didnt like them and put standards back on. i know these fetch alot but i only want £30 for these...

vectra B OPC opel grille, my mate paid £80-odd quid for this a few months ago and its as new - £50

Collection only from scarborough

not sure how to get pics on here...
dandaman07

11th Sep 11 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pics of rear lights please dude
ktz28

11th Sep 11 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would like pics please interested
staggy

11th Sep 11 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u me your email, easier than trying to work out how to upload em onto here lol

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » rear springs, MHW's, vectra OPC grille 25 database queries in 0.0083120 seconds