corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa sport 1.4 16v PRICE DROP!!!!!! (sale or swap)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa sport 1.4 16v PRICE DROP!!!!!! (sale or swap)
bignev

User status: Offline
12th Sep 11 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vaxhall
Model - corsa
Engine - 1.4 16v
Mileage - 93000
Price - £1150 (would swap for vectra/astra sri, corsa gsi, or a golf mk4 of some sort)

Location - cheshire
Contact phone number - 07854597874
Contact email address -

General information - hi im selling my corsa sport as wanting to move on to a bigger car now, it has been extremely well looked after in the 12 months or so that i have owned the car and had a lot of money time and effort spent on it aswel (so no time wasters or tyre kickers!!)

heres a list of modifications the car has:
lowered 60mm all round on spaxs shocks and gmax springs
white cesaro wheels that are mint (powder coated)
kamei front grill in mint condition re-sprayed 5months ago
smoked depo headlights (genuine)
magnex oval back box
decated (still have standard catalytic converter will come with car)
de-restricted air box
k&n panel filter
genuine vauxhall wind deflectors
omp steering wheel with momo boss kit
fiat punto rear wiper
vauxhall astra side repeaters

there is propably things of that list i may have missed!

abit more about the car now, its always been well looked after and maintained never wanted for anything as you can tell from the pictures, all services genuine vauxhall oil and filters have been used, it runs very well and the engine is as sweet as a nut! whoever buys the car will not be dissapointed one bit, it still puts a smile on my face and ive had 4 corsas now! this is the best yet! please dont hesitate to ring and ask questions and make sensible offers the worst i can say is no!

cheers for looking andy

LINK FOR PICTURES!!>>> http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=600865

[Edited on 22-09-2011 by bignev]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa sport 1.4 16v PRICE DROP!!!!!! (sale or swap) 25 database queries in 0.0079460 seconds