corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Best place to sell a personalised reg?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Best place to sell a personalised reg?
Carl

User status: Offline
20th Sep 11 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had it on ebay a while a go but was full of time wasters, anyone sold one before successfully? If so where?

kev
Organiser: North East
Premium Member

20th Sep 11 at 23:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's is a good plate for CARL just depends on if you want to risk Getting pulled over for having a screw though the 'G' to read as a 'C' and be fined.. police are sh*t hot on number plates these days

Maybe you might be asking to much £? Lower your price?
Carl

21st Sep 11 at 06:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

H
quote:
Originally posted by kev
It's is a good plate for CARL just depends on if you want to risk Getting pulled over for having a screw though the 'G' to read as a 'C' and be fined.. police are sh*t hot on number plates these days

Maybe you might be asking to much £? Lower your price?

When I had it on I just left the back plate looking a lot more like a G as I figured it be a lot easier to get pulled when followed.
I've been asking 600 for it which I thought was far as I paid. 500 from dvla for it and to me its a lot better plate for the price than any other Carl related plate for that price, but as said just kept getting time wasters.
BarnshaW

21st Sep 11 at 06:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would say thats worth 600 notoes all day long mate
DAZ1985

21st Sep 11 at 06:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It'll be easier to sell on retention, regtransfers are ok but obviously they take a cut and I doubt you'd get what you wanted for it
Carl

21st Sep 11 at 07:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DAZ1985
It'll be easier to sell on retention, regtransfers are ok but obviously they take a cut and I doubt you'd get what you wanted for it

It's on retention thats an old picture. I think its on regtransfers or one similar to that but had nothing through that.

I thought it would be Barnshaw but didn't know if it was just rose tinted glasses on my behalf. Think I need to advertise it somewhere where there are car owners with plenty of expendable cash. It probably owes me about 750 after transfers and retention but to be fair i'd rather have the cash than a piece of paper with it on retention.
baza31

21st Sep 11 at 07:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have about 30 plates at moment , like you say ebay is full of time wasting tossers . I have let regtransfers advertise mine , mine are quite high value so will probably take longer to sell. All the large reg companies will sell for a fee , ask £800 and youll get your £600 back
RichR
Premium Member

21st Sep 11 at 09:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sold one through eBay last week for £275. Had it up at £300 on retention and took an offer - that was only JAZ #### so not overly exciting.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Best place to sell a personalised reg? 23 database queries in 0.0094090 seconds