corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What tyres to get? Advice please :)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What tyres to get? Advice please :)
Jonny.K

User status: Offline
21st Sep 11 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Needn new tyres to stretch onto my bandrd steelys
Th tyres on them are 195/15/45 snd i like th stretch there so probly jus go for same tyre size but not sure what kind to get was looking at proxes what u think? Oh and im not reky wNting ti spend silky money about 200-250 wud probably do any suggestion would be great guys
SeanXE

21st Sep 11 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont know anything about stretching, are all tyres capable of doing it?

I have yokohama S-Lines on mine, there excellent in the dry and i haven't felt any loss in grip in the rain yet like my last ones. They were £75 each fitted
Jed D

21st Sep 11 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv just went from budget sunnys to proxies and they grip a shitload better but the sidewalls seem a lot thinner so with them being stretched i dunno if you'd have issues with that

khumo's are good for the money aswell
Ad Blue B

21st Sep 11 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's about 170 for a full set of yoko Prada spec 2's on eBay if you don't mind waiting for them an then finding somewhere that will fit them?
Jonny.K

22nd Sep 11 at 08:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah someone mentioned pradas need tyres that grip in th wet as i am in scotland haha

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What tyres to get? Advice please :) 23 database queries in 0.2997520 seconds