corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New Car Day

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New Car Day
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st Sep 11 at 17:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3:16 Love it so far
dava.

21st Sep 11 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nioce!!! been a few civic coupes round this way that was supercharged and allways sounded good, went well also!
where you getting it mapped about?
mates garage through this ways has done a few k20's and k24's on hondata recently and both left with a fair bit more power than they came in with!
Eck
Premium Member

21st Sep 11 at 21:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What garage? Everything that's been done to this car was done at Hypertech! And it was originally from around that way. Oddly, my bro's best mate Keith (who's from Falkirk) had a Supercharged Coupe. Either black or dark purple? That shifted!

[Edited on 21-09-2011 by Eck]
dava.

22nd Sep 11 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
What garage? Everything that's been done to this car was done at Hypertech! And it was originally from around that way. Oddly, my bro's best mate Keith (who's from Falkirk) had a Supercharged Coupe. Either black or dark purple? That shifted!

[Edited on 21-09-2011 by Eck]

thats the one! he bought it from stevie ho,

is this the jordan that Keith was or had built? i knew he had one up at hypertech getting done but never heard much off it,

mates garage is sos motorsport
Eck
Premium Member

24th Sep 11 at 13:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump for AK

And Dava, this is another one. Keith's one is still getting built
AK

24th Sep 11 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks like a fun wee car

I'd consider a SC'd DC5 or even the DC2....

Would it cost much (or be worthwhile) popping an K20 in a DC2 chassis, or is the 1.8 (B18 yeah?) just as good?

I'd really like an EK9 TypeR too..... always on my wish list but never have a need
AK

24th Sep 11 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ps - get the thing on track ye bufty
Eck
Premium Member

24th Sep 11 at 14:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This one WILL be going on track. The other was a death scare

Erm... A SC'd DC5 would be awesome. As would a SC'd DC2. As it happens there's a supercharger for a B18 for sale on pistonheads 300bhp in an instant I honestly wouldn't bother going for a K20 into a DC2. It would make a big difference in the midrange, but peak power is pretty much the same if you go for a 98 Spec JDM DC2. It would be MUCH cheaper to go for the Supercharger and get a lot more bang for your buck

EK9... Just epic A car I will own at some point. Probably after this!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New Car Day 23 database queries in 0.0128620 seconds