corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » VW Golf 2001 £600 SOLD SOLD SOLD Thanks 2ltrjim

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author VW Golf 2001 £600 SOLD SOLD SOLD Thanks 2ltrjim
fred7

User status: Offline
3rd Oct 11 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - VW
Model - GOLF V5
Engine - 2.3
Mileage - 120k
Price - £600 No offers!

Location - Cannock
Contact phone number - 07787449424
Contact email address - sean_winf@hotmail.com

Here we have for sale a 2001 VW Golf V5 3 Door in Black with the following spec
•51 reg 2001
•Tax until End Of Dec 2011 & MOT til Jan 2012
•Some Service History And Lots Of Receipts
•120,000 Miles And Still Pulls/Drives Really Well
•Climate Control With Good Air Con
•Sony CD player With Kenwood Speakers In The Parcel Shelf

The bodywork is good with only a few scratches on the back bumper under the boot lid where previous owner had a dog. And a couple of stone chips here and there,

The Tyres are all good but the wheels are abit curbed in places but the wheels are straight and well balanced.

The Engine is great pulls and drive fine, we do alot of longish trips and never lets you down and surprising you get good MPG for the V5 atleast 45mpg on motorways and 37ish around town. The engine is standard but does have a induction kit which was on when i had it.

Now unfortunately the bad bits. The front seats were stolen before i had it so the insurance wrote the car so is a cat c, but i do have the receipt from the garage showing it was only the seats that were stolen and replaced. Because of the seats been replaced the airbag light is on was told it just needs switching off but cant comfirm this but i can confirm its just the seat airbags and not the dash bags, It also needs a lambda sensor which is making the engine light come. And finally theres a small plastic clip which makes a noise on start up its to do with the air pump its nothing serious and dont affect the car AT ALL so never bothered me.

Ive been as honest as i can and if i remember anything else i will add it on. Ive taken the problems into account for the price. Only selling because trying to buy a house and cant afford 2 cars and a bike. Theres no reserve so what it goes for it goes for. Iam after a quick sale and cash on collection.

Any questions at all just leave me a message or ring/txt me on 07787449424 and will get back to you as soon as possible

[Edited on 07-10-2011 by fred7]

[Edited on 10-10-2011 by fred7]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » VW Golf 2001 £600 SOLD SOLD SOLD Thanks 2ltrjim 25 database queries in 0.0091240 seconds