corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1976 Mini 1275

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1976 Mini 1275
JM_16v

User status: Offline
5th Oct 11 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Lyland
Model - Mini
Engine - 1275
Price - £2800

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact email address - jmholloway@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

For sale due to my girlfriend not getting on with the car and i dont have space to buy another car and have 4 cars

It started off as a mini in red with a 1000cc engine in. One of the previous owners has then obviously made the change to black with a white roof and it now has a 1275cc engine with weber 45 carb in it. The dash is a late mini dash i think and so has different clocks in it to original (original would have been a central mounted speedo) so the mileage is somewhat unknown. For what its worth, clocks read just under 52,000.

Not much service history unfortunately, but it has had a fair bit of £ spent on it in its life - with the engine change, colour change etc its also had new sills and floorpan welded in at some stage which is a common place for them to go rusty. Engine could certainly have been rebuilt at some point - its nice and strong, as is the gearbox, and has never given me any bother.

Its a 1976 Leyland Mini

From top of my head its got;

10" Minilites with falken tyres (specifically designed for use on minis)

LCB manifold & Y-pipe
portex straight centre to backbox with 2" tip
Facet performance elec fuel pump in boot

Spax adjustable shocks all round
Cooper S front brake disc conversion

Tinted rear screen and side 3/4's
Clear front indicator lenses
MK2 rear lights

10" Steering Wheel
Honda crx front seats
CD player with speakers fitted where front airvents used to be

the car is debumpered and bumpers could be removed by removing 3 bracketson front and rear,

im looking going to be looking for a 1.4 16v Tigra shortly for the misses so would take one in PX in the region of £1,000 with the remainder paid in cash

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1976 Mini 1275 25 database queries in 0.0081949 seconds