corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » car valuation - extreme case

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author car valuation - extreme case
AK

User status: Offline
9th Oct 11 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

From what I can gather.... only spoken to her briefly throughout the day.

Sat - only managed a couple of laps practice due to fuel pump/wiring/battery issues. I think the issue was a loose connection. Pain in the ass none the less.

Sunday - you only get 8mins of qualy and she hadnt tested the car since sat so was taking it easy. She couldnt get the full wets fitted in time. So... she qualified 13th in the wets on 888s (her class can use non-road legal rubber).

Race 1 - she jumped the lights stopped, then went after all the rest went nugget She apparently went off a few times but made up some places to finish 9th overall and 2nd in class. It was wet/damp and on 888's

Race 2: Again a cock up with the tyres... this time she couldnt get the slicks Re-fitted in time!!! so she was out in the bone dry on 2yr old 888s whilst the rest in her class would have been on slicks She started 9th, finished 7th but was higher up than that at points I think.

Car still 'lively' at hairpins.....
flybikeslee

9th Oct 11 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by john-d
pics of fee needed too tbh

flybikeslee

9th Oct 11 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » car valuation - extreme case 23 database queries in 0.0092089 seconds